More than recyclingRiga, Lavia. 2016
Attaché Baltique was selected by Recyclix company to bring their worldwide clients to a first-ever exclusive four-day event to Riga, where they can network, gain a lot of useful information and be entertained. Nearly 100 VIP guests from all corners of Europe had a chance to enjoy many things during this event: an educational tour to get to know the company and their factories, sightseeing excursions across the city, welcoming evening and a memorable Gala dinner to conclude the event. But above all that, Recyclix gave everyone a deep insight about what is going on in the plastic recycling business, catch up with existing opportunities in the industry and have a face-to-face meeting with key managers. Attaché Baltique assured a ceaseless and thorough event management with a personal touch to every guest.
List of activities performed pre-, during- and post- event:
- full service event planning and continuous coordination
- selection and reservation of a first-class accommodation including the access to corporate hotel rates
- plan a catered event menu including snacks, lunches and coffee breaks as well as business meals served for about 100 guests
- meeting each guest right at the arrival barriers
- delivery of transportation services that covered a transfer from airport to the hotel and back
- a closed-door welcoming event featuring company presentation
- a head-turning video projection shown during the welcoming party accompanied with live music
- full color event programs and certification of participation custom designed and printed out for all guests
- preparation and coordination of 2 major client conferences with a guest speaker from the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development of Latvia
- 2 educational tours backed up by German and Italian interpreters to Recyclix factories based in Jelgava city for 80 people
- guided tours and a city excursions offered in German, Italian and English languages for 80 people
- offering all kinds of first class chauffeured services and transfers: such as private vehicles, minibuses and large coaches.
- providing a simultaneous interpreters for English, Italian and German for the conferences
- providing assistance to the French-speaking guests
- choosing a benchmark venue for the Gala dinner
- carefully selecting the drink list and food menu that features only finest traditional Latvian dishes
- gala dinner entertainment program: theming, venue decoration, music arrangements, live music by Aija Vitolina and her band, mind-blowing magic show and many more
- ensuring qualitative photo and video materials during the whole event
- managing all financial records: invoices, bank transactions and payments on the go
- preparation of legal documents in English and Latvian languages according to requirements of Latvian law
An absolutely tailor-made concept 3-days event to remember.